Centre for Business, Climate Change, and Sustainability
- To be a catalyst for positive social and environmental change in the interaction of climate, business, policy, and society
- To work across institutional, market, government, organisational, community, and individual levels
- To offer innovative and research-led solutions
- To stimulate and contribute to key policy debates
- To create and inspire changemakers for the future
For almost 15 years the University of Edinburgh Business School has had faculty dedicated to researching and teaching issues related to climate change and sustainability. We have experience engaging with businesses, policy makers, non-governmental organisations, and others. We have provided research, advice, consultancy, executive education, and more.
This happened primarily through two flourishing research centres within the School: the Centre for Business and Climate Change (CBCC) and the Sustainable Business Initiative (SBI). With the rapid growth of this area in terms of faculty, students, and societal impact, we have established the new Centre for Business, Climate Change, and Sustainability (B-CCaS) to integrate these areas.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for news and updates about B-CCaS, projects, forthcoming events, and webinars.